Download Version 2.4.3 released on 23rd of November 2008.!
WARNING: THIS IS A MANDATORY UPGRADE, STATSFORPOKER WILL STOP WORKING WITH OLDER VERSIONS
The software is now released for all sites.
- Download the setup.exe file at the bottom of this page
- Run this file after it's downloaded
- Follow the prompts to install StatsForPoker
How to Use StatsForPoker Version 2.4.3:
- First go to Preferences
- Click on the "Account" tab and enter the Username and Password you picked when you purchased.
- Do not click on the "Server" tab unless instructed to do so by StatsForPoker support.
- Click on the "Poker Sites" tab and select the site you are playing on.
- You can click on the the "Stat Limits" tab to change the "Fish", "Average", and "Pro" labels that go on the table. If you think a Fish is 30% or below, simply enter the number 20 next to the Fish heading in Preferences and they will show up this way in the overlay.
- In the "Overlay Settings" tab you can turn "Write Stats on Poker Window" on or off depending on if you want statistics right on your poker table. You can also select colors for the Fish, Pro, and Average labels that appear in this overlay.
- Please leave the "Debug info" tab as is unless instructed to change it by a member of StatsForPoker support.
- You are now done with the Preferences section, return to the main window by hitting "Ok".
- In the main window you will see several buttons, the blank space next to Player is where you can search for individual player names. These players will show up under the "Custom Players List" tab.
- By hitting the "Get Stats for Table" button you are asking the program to scan all tables you have open and come back with results. The results for each table will be displayed in the large white window. At the top of this window you will see tabs with various table numbers.
- By clicking on a column heading you can sort it's contents from high to low, or vice versa.
- The clear buttons will erase the current searches you have up.
- Once a player name is in the StatsForPoker window, if you want more detailed information on that player, just double click on the player name.
- For options on moving a player's name or deleting it, Right Click on that players name.
Download StatsForPoker Here:
Read more users comments...